Azelis, a leading distributor of specialty chemicals and food ingredients, is pleased to announce an extended distribution agreement with CEAC AG, a known manufacturer of tinting systems and concepts for decorative and industrial coatings, effective immediately. Thanks to this new partnership, Azelis further strengthens its position in the CASE (coatings, adhesives, sealants, and elastomer) industry in Poland.
Highlights & rationale
- This partnership further strengthens Azelis' reputation as a key player in the CASE (coatings, adhesives, sealants and elastomers) market in Poland.
- This new agreement builds on a long-standing collaboration between CEAC AG and Azelis in EMEA and Asia Pacific.
- It includes CEAC AG’s core product ranges Versacol® HP (high-performance colorants system), Versacol® DC (universal POS colorants system), Versacol® ED (in-plant-tinting waterborne colorants system) and the IC Colours (industrial solvent colorant systems).
- Azelis’ local knowledge, technical expertise and market position were key factors for CEAC’s decision.
- This mandate extension is consistent with Azelis’ corporate strategy of organic growth with its partners.
Philipp Jordanov, Head of Marketing & Sales at CEAC AG, states:
“Throughout the years, Azelis has proven to be a stable and strong partner to CEAC. This new partnership will allow us to serve the Polish CASE customers even better, as we now have a local partner with strong product knowledge, a well-experienced technical sales team and thorough insight of the local market.”
Renata Bugiel, Managing Director at Azelis Poland, comments:
“We are very pleased to extend this partnership to Poland, as this product range is complementary to our existing portfolio. With CEAC’s specialty products and our technical expertise and product knowledge, we can now offer the Polish CASE market high-end tinting products, which are a perfect fit with our current product portfolio for paint applications.”
With 62 application laboratories across the world, of which eight dedicated to the CASE industry, Azelis provides technical support to customers and suppliers. By providing product knowledge, market trend information and all-round service, Azelis is an established key player in all market segments, and CASE in particular.