Dual-Shaft Mixers Ideal For Viscous Applications
Ross Dual-Shaft Mixers are ideal for processing pastes, gels, suspensions, slurries and other viscous formulations. Composed of two independently-driven agitators working in tandem, this system is designed for heavy-duty mixing with the capability of fine-tuning shear levels and flow patterns. The high speed disperser draws powders into the liquid batch through a powerful vortex and rapidly disperses any lumps and agglomerates. The low speed anchor agitator promotes bulk flow and uniform batch temperature, "feeding" the disperser blade with fresh product while constantly scraping the vessel surfaces.
Various size Ross Dual-Shaft Mixers are always in stock and offered at very competitive prices. These systems are shipped completely assembled for fast, trouble-free installation.
Features and options available:
- Offered in many sizes from 1 through 4000 gallons capacity.
- Vacuum or pressure capability.
- Interchangeable mix vessels.
- Sanitary designs include special seals, polished wetted parts and sanitary connections.
- Heating/cooling jacket.
- Temperature probes, pressure transducers and other batch sensors.
- Discharge system.
- Temperature control unit, vacuum pump and other auxiliary equipment.
- A range of control options can be supplied, from simple variable frequency drives to fully integrated PLC recipe systems.
For more information, visit www.mixers.com
SOURCE: Charles Ross and Son Company