Source: Master Bond Inc.
Master Bond Inc. has recently developed a new medium viscosity, two-component epoxy adhesive/sealant, coating and casting compound called EP30HT
Master Bond Inc., Hackensack, NJ has recently developed a new medium viscosity, two-component epoxy adhesive/sealant, coating and casting compound called EP30HT:
According to Master Bond Inc., the epoxy system:
- is formulated to cure at room temperature or more rapidly at elevated temperatures.
- features superior dimensional stability, superb optical clarity and high temperature resistance up to 400°F.
- conforms to Title 21, U.S. Code of Federal Regulation, FDA Chapter 1, Section 175.105 and 175.300 for food applications.
- has a 4 to 1 mix ratio by weight. It is 100% reactive and does not contain any solvents or volatiles.
- its moderate viscosity and exceptionally low shrinkage - 0.0003 inches/in make it well suited for casting. Adhesion to metals, glass, ceramics, woods, vulcanized rubbers and many plastics is excellent. The hardened compound has superior electrical insulation properties.
- it will resist exposure to water, oil and most organic solvents. It has a refractive index of 1.54 and a spectural transmittance (3100-9000Å) of 97%. Its dielectric strength is 440 volts/mil and its volume resistivity is >1015 ohm cm. Color of Part A is clear and Part B is clear.
- it is available for use in half-pint, pint, quart, gallon and 5 gallon container kits. It is also available in easy to use convenient syringe applicators.
SOURCE: MASTER BOND INC.