Ross Introduces The Model HSM-100LSK-I Multi-Purpose Laboratory Mixer
Ross introduces the new model HSM-100LSK-I, a multi-purpose laboratory mixer. This bench-top unit is offered with interchangeable mixing attachments including batch and inline rotor/stator sets, various size disperser blades and propellers. It is designed for a variety of mixing tasks such as powder dispersion, deagglomeration, pureeing of soft solids, polymer disintegration, solubilization, emulsification and homogenization. Depending on the mixing attachment, the HSM-100LSK-I can handle formulations up to around 50,000 cP.
- Type 316 stainless steel wetted parts.
- 3/4HP drive, 115V, 50/60 Hz, single phase. Optional voltages are available.
- Variable frequency drive provides speed control from 500 to 10,000 rpm with +/- 1% accuracy. Built-in LED speed display.
- Can be used with various size vessels – 16" clearance under mixing attachment and 12" distance between the feet (base).
- Recommended batch sizes:
- Batch rotor/stator, disperser and propeller attachments – 1 quart to 2 gallons.
- Inline rotor/stator attachment – 1 gallon to 20 gallons.
- Micro mixer attachment – 50 to 500 ml.
- Power lift mechanism with push-button raise and lower controls.
- Easy to disassemble and clean with simple hand tools.
SOURCE: Charles Ross and Son Company